Web Development & Basic Freelancing Course
A web developer is a programmer who specializes in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of World Wide Web …
A web developer is a programmer who specializes in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of World Wide Web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Web developers are found working in various types of organizations, including large corporations and governments, small and medium – sized companies, or alone as freelancers. Some web developers work for one organization as a permanent full-time employee, while others may work as independent consultants, or as contractors for an employment agency. Web developers typically handle both server-side and front-end logic. This usually involves implementing all the visual elements that users see and use in the web application, as well as all the web services and APIs that are necessary to power the front-end.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Class: 36 Classes (3 class per week)
Class Duration: 2 Hours (Additional 1 Hour workshop after ending class)
- You will earn minimum 15000 Taka after you completed our course
- We will appoint the best students from our course as a web developer in our company. Your starting salary will be BDT. 15000 – 25000.
- We will create professional freelancer profile for you. So you can perform as a web developer in various Outsourcing platform (Upwork, Freelancer)
- • We will provide Certificate.
• We will teach you how to communicate with a client.
• We will provide every class vedio lession.
• We will also provide counseling hour.
No Reviews found for this course.